Monday, May 7, 2012

When I play Wow it runs fine for a while and then my frame per second drop to around 5, is it my video card?

I have an HP Pavilion dv281 nr Notebook, so I know my video card isn't very good. So I can only assume that is the problem, but I want to make absolutely sure before I dish out $200.|||hi damon

notebooks were never designed for gaming so you are spot on..this is why world of warcraft is running so slow...and allthough your graphics adapter is largely to blame it could also be your ram and also your cpu

to be honest mate theres no upgrade path on a laptop when it comes to graphics,,,you cant add a better graphics card like you can in a pc...and allthough there are external graphics cards such as the "asus xg station " ( http://www.tomshardware.com/news/ces-asu… ) which allows notebook owners to run games at decent frame rates,these are quite expensive and are quite hard to find online

so dont worry,theres nothing wrong with your laptop..it just hasent got enough graphics power to run wow....

good luck mate !

No comments:

Post a Comment