Friday, May 4, 2012

Can I upgrade the graphics card in my notebook pc?

I have an eMachines e625 with an ATI Radeon x1200 and I'm looking to upgrade the video card. I know it's an involved upgrade that requires me to basically take the complete laptop apart. I would also like to upgrade the CPU while I'm in there. Is anyone familiar with this machine? Does anyone have any recommendations/suggestions?|||It is, and I am being completely honest here, going to be cheaper for you to buy a gaming laptop that has the vid card and processor you want. You can't just toss a gfx card in any laptop. Not all of them can supply enough power to run the card, and most of them that have an integrated graphics card (like yours) can't handle the added heat from the card. You'd fry your laptop and everything inside in under an hour. No computer store would do the work you want because they know you'll just kill your laptop.



Gaming laptops are not cheap. Most people just don't understand that. If you want to game and your budget is low, go desktop. Otherwise, be prepared to spend some cash.|||for notebooks and laptops basicly 99.9999999% of the time no they can not



talk about desktop yes they can



sorry thats life|||Make sure that the all the components are the same size as the components they are replacing, otherwise you might have issues putting it back together.|||Yes it is possible but most likely you will have to take it in to a computer shop to have them install it for you otherwise you might just F^%& up your computer|||most of the time you cant upgrade video cared for notebook, that can also goes to the CPU. Switch to desktop instead if you're thinking of gaming.|||get a desktop

if you are a gamer then a desktop is the only way to go

my nephew bought a laptop and waved it in my face

his laptop has sat on his desk for 18 months now

paid a few 100 dollars to replace the battery

bought three games that can not play on his machine

when i leave to spend the winter in ft myers florida

i know he is playing them games on my three desktops

No comments:

Post a Comment