Sunday, May 6, 2012

Video Card Expansion for Notebooks?

I have a HP Pavilion dv6910 (us). I am very happy with this notebook until you get to graphic specs.



I was wondering if there was any type of video card that I could use to upgrade my computer. I know the basic video component is in the mother board itself, but I have heard about video cards that can be placed into disk drive ports and expansion slots.



When looking for these though, I couldn't find anything (I might have just been looking in the wrong places)



So the question is are there video cards out there that can fit into a disk drive port or an express card slot and where might I find them at?|||Can't be done unless you were an expert



They are usually soldered into the motherboards on laptops. I wish I could have done the same with mine



When you get your next one, make sure you check the specs to see that it has a decent graphics card, or build one online at Dell or HP where you can hand pick all the components

No comments:

Post a Comment