Friday, May 4, 2012

I have a notebook from DELL. The BIOS are unchangable. If I upgrade the RAM will video be any better.?

I have an Inspiron 6000. The video card shares memory with the random access memory (RAM). I cannot change dedicated RAM for video but I think if I upgrade the Ram it will naturally use more...|||Video?



Usually, if you want to have a good video experience on a laptop, you get a better graphics card. RAM will only speed up the system, not improve the quality of its contents.



Now, if your graphics card shares its memory with your RAM, and you increase your RAM, then its possible you may see a speed increase in playing videos.



But the actual quality and over-all 'smoothness' of your video, will depend on your graphics card.|||No, upgrading your laptop's RAM will not make the video any better. If you want better video, you will have to get a new laptop. If you want something with good video, get a desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment