Friday, April 27, 2012

Can i get a dedicated video card for my laptop?

i have just puchased a hp pavilion entertainment notebook pc. (dv6000) it currently has the intel graphics media accelerator. it woks somewhat well for games with older fps and rts games but not for newer ones. i know that both ati and nvidea makes cards for laptops but i cannot find anywhere to buy one. does it have to come in the pc from the factory or can i install one myself?|||Sorry but what you want is SO EASY to do on a desktop PC but next to impossible on a laptop. If you have gaming in mind when choosing a laptop, you should consider GPU first, the processor second.|||I've never heard of anyone being able to buy a laptop graphics card all though I do not think it's impossible. What I do think is impossible to be able to install the card. As laptops have zero to no extra space as everything is fit in the small case. I'm sorry but im pretty sure you SOL... for gaming desktops are always the best way to go

No comments:

Post a Comment