Sunday, May 6, 2012

Upgrading video for a TOSHIBA SATELLITE A135-S4527 notebook?

the TOSHIBA SATELLITE A135-S4527 comes standard with Intel GMA 950 graphics capability. What would be the recommended video card upgrade (as I'm not a tech guy) to bring this unit to higher gaming capability (e.g., the NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS or GT???) I'm looking at a great deal on this notebook but am vague as to what it's upgradeability is re: graphics, just know I've read on www.notebookcheck.com that the Intel 950 integrated existing graphics aren't gonna cut it. Am I able to put in the aforementioned nVidia cards? Thoughts? ...or perhaps this model not best bet overall regardless for media and heavier gaming, regardless of video upgrade. Looking for a decent gaming setup for under $1,000...maybe upgrading this good deall I'm looking at isnt my answer

FYI:

1.73 GHz Intel Core Duo T2080 processor

120 GB hard drive

1 GB installed RAM



thnx in advance- ralph|||Most video card in laptops are part of the motherboard and not able to be upgraded

No comments:

Post a Comment