Sunday, May 6, 2012

Can i change/upgrade my video card on my notebook?

Ok so i got this notebook and apparently i cant play my games because the video card is internal or something, can any1 tell me if i can change my video card or maybe get an external i dunno if its possible. but please please help x.x|||As the above poster said, you probably have an integrated GPU which cannot be changed unless you change the laptops motherboard (which is a big hassle and more money). Stick with the laptop you have now and save money and then buy a new one with a more powerful GPU :)



-Peter|||Not likely. The video card is probably a part of the mother board and can't be removed.|||This question comes up every Day 5 times NO Laptops and Notebooks can not be updated for a better Graphic.'s,Video Card because it is Part of the Motherboard, and you dont have pci slots or a VGA slot, wanna play good Games buy PC or PS2 or an Xbox

No comments:

Post a Comment