Sunday, May 6, 2012

Can I get a customized laptop/notebook from BestBuy?

If BestBuy carries the brand/model of notebook computer that I want but it doesn't quite have the spec configuration I'd choose if I were customizing it from the manufactorer's website (upgrade in processor speed, different video card/memory options, etc), is it possible to put in a special order to get a customized one through BestBuy? My problem is that my family has a BestBuy card, so I'm locked into buying one from there, but they don't have a model with the exact mix of components I wanted.|||You can do that by buying an HP. HP offers custom-built laptops through Best Buy. I hgave not had an HP laptop, so I have no opinion on them except they seem to be thicker and less stylish than the Sonys of Toshibas. I don't care for Gateway or Compaq because, in my opinion, they use cheap parts to keep their prices down.



I highly prefer Sony VAIO, but customization is not available for them through Best Buy or anywhere else, that I know of.



Best Buy offers 12-24 month no-interest financing about every other week on computers.



I buy all of my computers from either Best Buy or Circuit City.



Good luck, and I hope this helped a little.|||Why don't you call or go by a few of their stores and talk to someone who really knows.|||Hello Anne, bestbuy has the geek squad that will do any upgrade (except graphic card on a notebook).

http://www.geeksquad.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment