Monday, May 7, 2012

I have a Averatec 3150HS, and I would like to update the video card. But I don't know how to choose one?

I'm just not sure of how to decide and pick one that will fit my particular notebook any information will help. I recently bought a RAM card, but the website told me it would fit. It did nothing for video cards. I just want my laptop to be a little faster, so it will keep me happy while I'm gone for my basic training and tech school. Thank you|||1. It's just not possible to upgrade the graphics card on a laptop unless the graphics card is not integrated, which it most likely is. I was planning to upgrade the GPU on my system, but after looking i discovered that on my brand new HP laptop it was not possible.

2. A new graphics card will not make your computer run "faster" unless you're talking about gaming. what you would be looking for is a new processor, which is the "brain" of the computer.

3. adding RAM memory is the best way to make your computer run faster.|||and a video card will help you make it faster? better graphics nothing more. umm i would recommend you try a forum online somwhere, they can be very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment