Friday, May 4, 2012

Upgrading My ASUS Notebook G60Vx Series Laptop?

Is there anyway to upgrade the video card and cpu on my ASUS Notebook G60Vx Series Laptop?



Thanks, also please don't simply answer with one word.|||Maybe.

I wouldn't try it without contacting ASUS and asking them, as it will no doubt void your warranty. Laptops in general are less upgradeable than Desktops. The put in that graphics card because it fits, doesn't overheat the laptop, and works with the CPU/Motherboard. It's possible that something else will work with the correct drivers, but the only person who can really tell you if it's upgradeable is the manufacturer. Or someone else who answers this question. For example, my laptop is "upgradeable" to another GPU, but the only option is one that's worse than my current GPU.|||go to sears

No comments:

Post a Comment