Friday, April 27, 2012

Video graphic cards and drivers?

ok im trying to run left for dead 2 on my

hp g60 443cl notebook

vista 64 bit



I did the canyourunit thing and it says my graphics or video card is enough to handle the game...so now what..is that something i can download or do i have to buy and literally put in some kind of device...im a noob at this computer stuff so if you could explain this to me o and btw i have an intel express family set card right now? no idea what that means so if you could help thats awsome thanks in advance! :}|||go to your Video graphic card manufacture website and down load your updated drivers|||If the program says that your video card is enough to run the game then all you need to do is install the game and start playing.



Good luck and I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment