Friday, April 27, 2012

What video card do I need to play Stacraft II?

I know all I need is a new video card. My laptop is a Hp Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC. All I want is a video card that can play Starcraft II on this high settings. Doesn't have to be the highest, but somewhere near. :)|||you may be able to upgrade it, check the Hp website, they might possibly be able to upgrade it for you, or you could order custom parts from a 3rd party but it wouldnt be easy, or cheap for that matter|||Blizzard has already released a system requirements on their website. Shouldn't it also be stated in your CD case?



Minimum Requirement:

128 MB PCIe NVIDIA® GeForce® 6600 GT or ATI Radeon® 9800 PRO video card



Recommended:

512 MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GTX or ATI Radeon® HD 3870 or better|||you cannot change out laptops vid cards, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment