Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can i have a better video card in my HP Pavilion DV6933CL?

HI! I've bought a notebook HP Pavilion DV6933CL. I'm not satisfied with the performance of the video card -Intel X 3100. Can I put another video card in the notebook or can I use external video card? What is the solution to have a better performance?|||Unfortunately, you can't. Laptop graphics cards are integrated. Buy a desktop if you are into gaming. Laptops are to be replaced, not upgraded.|||You can probably get a new video card if your motherboard supports it.You will get a insane boost in your system`s gaming performance.

Before installing a video card to your notebook be sure to contact your vendor for warranty issues as some companies can void your warranty.ALSO note that video cards for laptops are quite hard to find.|||Get a docking station with PCI support, and a good PCI video card.|||+++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment