Friday, April 27, 2012

What are good specifications for a high end gaming notebook?

I'm looking to get a high end gaming notebook for my 18th in a few weeks but my parents want me to give them some specifications, as far as DDR2, processors and video cards are concerned... etc.

I'm looking at playing things like WOW and Crysis at top graphics, things like that

I just dont want to over-do it too much... maybe just a little XD



Please only answer i you know what your talking about. Thanks :)|||Crysis....Ums.. No.. any laptop is not capable of running Crysis. Maybe an Alienware gaming Laptop but one that can actually play crysis will cost an arm and a leg.|||Yeah... to play Crysis at full speed you'll need one hell of a rig. I don't know if it's possible on a laptop without selling your firstborn to afford it.|||LOL, Crysis at top graphics. The Asus W90 will get you pretty close. I think that's what you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment