Friday, April 27, 2012

HP Pavilion video card question. IMPORTANT!!!!?

I was wondering if I have a HP Pavilion Entertainment dv6000 notebook pc, can i insert/upgrade/buy a video card to go with it? I read somewhere that you can't, but i have an ExpressCard slot in my notebook and Wikipedia says that it is capable of holding PCI express video cards. IS this true? Can a HP Pavilion Notebook dv6000 pc upgrade to a better video card (for call of duty 4?) ? PS! My laptop is very new, But its graphics card is by intel and it is not capable of playing call of duty 4. I would appreciate an answer. Thank YOU !!!!!|||you can upgrade ur video card but not on express card slot.. u need to open the case laptop and replace the video card.. fyi intel core duo cant handle call of duty 4 cuz it is require 2.4 or higher|||MIS-LEADING !

Report Abuse


|||no you cant



the video chip is hard wired onto your motherboard and you aint going to play CoD4 on it

No comments:

Post a Comment