Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can I install a new video card?

I have a Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family Graphics Driver (32-bit) which is in my HP G60-119EM Notebook PC and was wondering if I can put a better one in like the Nvidia Geforce 7600GT 512MB AGP (7600 GT) video card in ? Not sure if you can in this laptop though?|||That 7600GT is for a desktop computer with an AGP slot interface. Most notebooks including the HP G60-119EM do not have any kind of graphics upgrade option. Most desktop computers can have their graphics upgraded.|||Not with laptops I'm afraid. ASUS were running a project where you could buy an external adaper and use a normal desktop graphics card, but I haven't heard anything about it for at least a year.|||you cannot ... the HP G60 has a dedicated chipset ON the motherboard that cannot be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment